1. LIKE YOUR ONCOLOGIST AND THE PRACTICE – You will have lots of appointments over the next many years.
2. GATHER YOUR SUPPORT – Now is the time to lean on family and friends.
3. WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY & CARRY HAND SANITIZER – Use common sense to avoid infections.
No need to live in a bubble, though.
4. DON’T KEEP YOUR ANXIETY TO YOURSELF – Anxiety and mood issues are common and there are many ways to get help.
5. KEEP MOVING – Exercise when you feel up to it. No need to run marathons… just walking is good.