1. DON’T FIGHT THE FUZZ – After chemo/radiation and all other cancer drugs, hair follicles have been messed with. Patience is a virtue when growing hair out.
2. MASSAGE YOUR SCALP – Stimulation to the head gets blood moving and follicles happy.
3. GET READING – Get inspired by others who have gone through the process and read about their ways of coping with hair regrowth.
4. BLING BLING – Fun jewelry dresses up and camouflages the any imperfections with growing hair out. Make yourself sparkle!
5. MAKEUP, MAMMA – Experiment with new makeup and excite yourself with new hues of lipsticks, eyeliners and blushes.